COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS
Utilimaster has partnered with the nation’s leading compressed natural gas technology company to convert Ford, GM and Isuzu chassis from gas to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG). Conversions can be done on-site at Utilimaster at the time of manufacture or can be installed in the field by Utilimaster as an aftermarket conversion.
Benefits of CNG:
- 40-75% fuel savings per equivalent gallon of gasoline
- Results in 30% less greenhouse emissions
- Over 1,000 filling stations across the country
- 90% of the country’s natural gas is domestically produced
- The United States has current natural gas reserves to last over 100 years
All Utilimaster CNG upfit vehicles meet or exceed the United States EPA and CARB requirements.
Contact one of our fleet sales specialists to learn more about how green technologies may benefit your fleet operation.