Submitting a Warranty Claim
Warranty Claims can be submitted in four ways:
- Online Claim Form (below)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Mail (Spartan Morors USA, Inc., Utilimaster Division, 603 Earthway Boulevard, Bristol, IN 46507)
- Fax (574-848-2800)
Please complete the following information to submit a warranty claim.
Utilimaster Body Serial Number:
Date of Repair:
Odometer Reading at Time of Repair:
Service Technician Name:
Cause of Failure:
Detailed Description of Action:
Parts List and Cost of each Part:
Total Cost of Parts:
Dealer Labor Rate:
Total Labor Time:
Sales Tax (if applicable):
Total Amount of Claim:
Your Claim or Repair Order Number:
Utilimaster Authorization Number:
The Chassis VIN and Utilimaster Body Serial Number can be found on the Federal Certification Label, found on or near the cab door.
- Claims must be submitted within 30 days after repair.
- Your Claim or Repair Order Number is the number you use to match our payment with your work done. We will reference that number on our payment.
- Any repairs over $150.00 or for structural warranty require prior authorization from Utilimaster, and that authorization number must appear on the repair order.
- Any claim that is not complete will be returned for completion.
- Only Utilimaster body component failures can be claimed here. Chassis, engine, tires, and batteries are covered by the individual manufacturer. Contact that manufacturer directly.
- Paint damage requires pictures, two estimates, and prior authorization.
- Shipping damage claims also require pictures, two estimates, and prior authorization. The damage must also be noted on the Delivery Acceptance Form. This form requires teh signature of the carrier driver.
- Sublet work must have the repair order attached to the repair facility's repair order that is being submitted.